Kelley is back with her story about traveling with Oprah (yes, that Oprah!) and as tribute to her, we have a full episode of our favorite things. Only, our favorite things are not in the Oprah price range, they are in OUR price range.
Our Favorite Things!
- You're a Creepy One, Elf on the Shelf
- Bluetooth Headphones: I have these but Skullcandy has great options and wonderful customer service. We have the Crusher, Hesh3 is similar. For an earpiece, I use a Plantronics one like this (but there are lots of options.)
- Roku: the model I have isn’t sold any longer, but the Ultra is most similar
- Scotch Laminator Pro TL906
- Amazon Basics Laminating Pouches
- Podcasts: Pod Save America, The Dollop, My Favorite Murder
- Heated Mattress Pad Invisiwire Ultra Plush
- Sewing Machine I won a Janome Skyline S5, but I can also recommend the Brother CS6000i as an excellent beginner machine, or if you are looking for a kid (Don’t buy a toy one!)
- Instant Hot Tap
- Authors: Rainbow Rowell, Liane Moriarty, Jennifer Weiner
- Odyclub (your car probably has a forum, too)
- Headlamps: I have a Petzl Tikka and kids are getting Tikkinas
- Long charging cables: 6 feet or nothing!
- Grid it cable management
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover
- DoTerra Past Tense
- The Millionaire Next Door
- Pickles. Just Pickles.
- The Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise
- Shark Tank
- LLBean Ultralight 850 Down Coat, Long
- Golden Doodle Puppy
- Les Mills
- Cops with Cakes
- Whole Foods